EVENSWISS is always looking for new partners to expand its territories and channel of sales.
EVENSWISS is an omnichannel brand sold in different sectors and different countries:
- E-commerce sites
- Professional and Specialised shops
- Clinics and Dermatologist
- Retailers and Department Stores
Key benefits to work with EVENSWISS?
- 100% made in Switzerland
- High-Tech products with natural ingredients from plants and flowers
- 80% to 90% of natural ingredients
- Uniqueness patented products
- More than 30 years in research and development of Patents applied to Beauty and Pharma
- 20 and more international patents of the Group
- Affordable and easy handling Retail Price to access all channels of sales (30.00 CHF to 65.00 CHF)
How does EVENSWISS collaborate with Distributors?
- Complete and continuous connection with central office
- Continuous training and access to information
- Full access to our Marketing Database and Scientific Information
- Access to our company system, connecting directly through modern online system in the CLOUD
- On-Demand support by our R&D Department and Technical Managers
- Innovation and technology applied to beauty and health
- Best formulations with high number of natural ingredients
- 100% Swiss made
- ECO friendly formulations
- Sustainable solution with high products rating
- Worldwide promoting SWISS quality products performance
- Consumer friendly and affordable price
Who is EVENSWISS?
EVENSWISS® is a brand owned by a group of companies in Zurich in the field of health services, beauty industry and innovation in health.
EVENSWISS® is owned by United Technologies UT AG, a Swiss company with more than 20 international patents thanks to Doctors and Scientists research and development.
EVENSWISS® is managed and developed by United Cosmeceuticals GmbH, a Swiss company with a central office in the city of Horgen, just 10 minuts from the famous Bahnhofstrasse in Zurich. United Cosmeceuticals GmbH is the operational and managing company for the brand EVENSWISS®. United Cosmeceuticals GmbH operates nationally and internationally.
DERMATOPOIETIN® a principle of EVENSWISS® signalling
Dermatopoietin® (DP) is a core component of EVENSWISS® cosmetics. It does not penetrate the skin. Instead of this, Dermatopoietin sends a signal from a skin's surface to the skin depth and begins production of collagen and elastin in the dermis.
DERMATOPOIETIN® stimulates human Keratinocytes to express and release interleukin-1 alpha.
Two-photon fluorescence microscopy study on the effect of Dermatopoietin® on the collagen and elastin content of human volunteer forearm skin.
Dermatological efficacy study on aging skin.
Dermatological efficacy study on cellulite skin.
Dermatological study on hair loss.
Dermatological study on crow's feet wrinkles and dark under-eye circles.
Switzerland - Zurich (Horgen)
Production and Labs
- Canton Zurich
- Canton Neuchatel
- Canton Schaffhausen
- Canton Sankt Gallen
Switzerland - Schlieren (Zurich)
Warehouse and Shipping
- Switzerland - Novazzano
- Italy - Como
Would you like to know more?
Write us directly at email@example.com and lets find the best solution to enter you market and promoting the revolutionary EVENSWISS® with DERMATOPOIETIN®.